Monday, March 9, 2009

HEALING THROUGH SOUND THERAPY, AMAZING!

There are no coincidences...
Over the past week I have talked to a couple of people who are concerned about their children and grandchildren, both concerning ADD. Shasta, our oldest daughter takes care of a seven year old, autistic boy, that is just adorable! I am so proud of her! I know it isn't easy because he has aggression issues,and is on a ton of medications, you know how I feel about this, check posting below! He is a tough little guy but tender too, he weighs more than her! Sure, she is thin, and will be nineteen this month, but he is only 7 (didn't realize he is 7 now)! He tends to take his aggressions out on her and she gets a little beat up, has bruises, but she amazes me how well she handles him, and understands his disorder. This makes me really sad, to see so many small children suffering with this. We know two other children, who also have autism. So, considering my conversations with my friends and Shasta's little guy, I don't think it is a coincident that I found these websites: http://www.awakeningashley.com/ and http://www.soundtherapysystems.com/.
I was going to just send it to my friends through email, but I felt it could benefit all who maybe seeking answers to some of the difficult challenges they maybe experiencing! There are many people suffering from this. The Sound Therapy Systems website also has information on how to help ADD and ADHD! Honestly, when I found and heard the testimony of Awakening Ashley, it was nothing shy of MIRACLE to me! Go to the website and check it out, you may know someone it could help or even cure,(their family feels it cured, have to have a disclaimer of saying cure, it might offend someone, amazing!!) their autism, like it did for Ashley! I pray this will help someone, who is seeking! Please share your comments if you or anyone else receives any benefits from this! I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!
God Bless,
Live Life Inspired, Live Life Free, and Full of Love!

Melanie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The best thing what i know about Sound Therapy is that it blocks all the irritating noises and turns your bedroom into oasis of relaxation. This therapy helps you to attune your mind to the relaxing sound and features a brainsync function which enables you to achieve the 4 brainwave.