Sunday, February 8, 2009

PEOPLE WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR KAT & MOTOR!

It was Bright, Sunny and 60 degrees in Iowa today! I couldn't help myself but to think about all the things I am grateful for! Kat, Motor, and Sequoya are definitely on my (grateful list!) of people who have blessed our lives in ways, words cannot explain!

If you haven't made a list of things that you are Grateful for, I HIGHLY recommend doing this, it is important to keeping your thoughts on the BLESSINGS and Good things in life that God blessed you, I and everyone else with!!

There are people that just enrich our lives that can't go without noticing! If they enrich your life then chances are they enrich others lives! I know this to be true about Kat & Motor!

There are times in your life that when you meet someone YOU KNOW, it was destined. All things are controlled by God, for God, and for His purpose! When I met Kat, the connection was undoubtedly a synchronicity moment! I am sure there are a whole world of people that have had these experiences at one time or many times in their lives! All things are meant to be!

This is how it went; I was leaving a room and she was coming in, when we both about ran into each other in a doorway, face to face, and said simultaneously "I KNOW YOU", OH YEA, we know each other, and laughed! The funniest part was Motor hadn't even had a chance to introduce us, that was just the two of us, Ha! I had met Motor briefly a couple times before, ( loved his name, (nickname) figured with a name like that he had to be cool! (they all just have the coolest names) and I know he was thinking I knew this was going to happen, because that was the one thing I remembering him saying "You have to meet my Wife", it took awhile, when the timing was right, we met and it has been magical ever since! It was like straight out of a movie! It was like meeting a long lost sister (you know the stories like two twins that had been separated at birth and find each other later on in life, amazing!) It was like we were brought together at that moment in time for a purpose that has yet to be fully realized! It is very hard to describe this moment, but those of you who have experienced, KNOW! Although, we share many things in common, there is always a freshness, and fun reunion when we talk or see each other.

Watch this video, this describes her spirit the best! She is theatrical, fun, loving and has a Ginormous heart of gold, AND she is Native Hawaiian AND a Masseuse!!!! ( Duh, No wonder why we needed to meet, HA!!) My two favorite things! I could live in a SPA in Hawaii!!!!!!
CLICK ON THIS

After watching the video, you now know, how hilarious and fun she is! Seriously, I watched her play one of the main characters in a professional play, and she was INCREDIBLE! Her Creativity just flows! She is definitely one of a kind!

Both Kat & Motor, are incredibly Real, Humble, and Genuine, and both have tremendous talents in many areas! They are the most Selfless Individuals, that Have Ginormous Hearts, and are some of the Biggest Servers, I know! With a Great Sense of Humor to Boot! They inspire me in many ways! You can check out Motor's blog www.lifeandlandscapes.blogspot.com/ . Motor gives some incite to where he has been. Great landscaping blog, you can learn allot there! They have experienced many things and many cultures, which explains why they are so accepting, and non-judgemental! Their open-mindedness, and unconditional love, will just astound you! Biggy! We need the world to learn from this!!! They are bright lights, and shine in a world that needs, a whole lot of shinning.! All of us needs to work on turning up our "bright" and "shiny" selves! They are huge servers in their church and know the church family is blessed! They have amazing stories and have experienced so many things that most people haven't, when you meet them, you would never guess. I am still trying to get all the stories to come out! They are so selfless, and are always focused on serving others, that it has taken us years just to get a few stories to come out, and they have been AMAZING, the stories, and them too! They are like reading a great adventurous book! The wisdom and the lessons they have learned, is totally incredible to me! For those of you who have been touched by them, already know, there is something magical about them! Those of you who don't know them, I know by now, you want to! Some of you might be thinking no one is that good, I challenge you to get to know them.. you'll see!

Kat is incredibly intuitive, she is an angel to me, and they both know exactly when we need a friend! They have always been there for us! We are truly blessed to have them part of our family, and are so grateful for all of them, including, Sequoya, she is beautiful, like her name, and I love seeing her grow, I can't wait to see her use her talents and gifts, (look out world!) and can't wait to spend time in Hawaii together!! I continue to learn from all of them. Kat is amazing at "Standing in Her Truth," and knows how to give the best of herself to everyone! She said something recently to me, that just resonated deep, she said: " Be careful, when you hang around the monster long enough, you might become one..."( this is just one of the many) She is notorious for sharing some great truths, that sometimes come unexpectedly, and sometimes knocks the wind out of ya! My mom, another angel, would tell me, "Choose wisely; because you become who you run with.., Great Advice Choose your friends wisely, if you get the feeling somethings wrong.. It Probably Is! There is no mistake, in us meeting them! We are thankful, that we have friends like Kat and Motor, and that we have built a lasting, trust together.

I could share so much more about this family, but if I did you would think I was making this up! Did I say they were humble, incredible, selfless, loving, kind, have integrity, are honorable, true to each other and themselves, etc.....NOT KIDDING! and when you get to meet them, you will love them too! We Love, Respect, Cherish, are truly Grateful, and Blessed to know them, and hope you also get a chance to be blessed by them! They will enrich your lives like they continue to enrich ours and the world! So, if you know them, leave a sticky note (comment, I just liked the sticky note!) on how they have Blessed and Enriched your life! WE ARE TRULY GRATEFUL FOR YOU and WE LOVE YOU GUYS!

All of our Love, Keep Shinnig, and lighting up the world!!

Live life Inspired, Live Life Free!!

1 comment:

jules said...

I agree Melanie. I sure do miss hugs from Kat. It would be great to see them again, especially knowing we are on the same page. If you are reading this: Hi Kat & Motor, we miss you.