Wednesday, February 4, 2009

HONORING GREAT FRIENDS IN OUR WORLD!

I am back! Had trouble with my blog, imagine that! For those of you who know me, I know are laughing right now! Couldn't get in to my blog. John, my amazing husband, I love so much, got me back in! I have been wanting to get in to share and honor some great friends and business partners that we spent years of love, time, effort, and a whole lot of money, building and are grateful for all the amazing memories and continue to create great memories together!

BRIAN AND JULIE RODMAN!
Deserve to be honored!
There is a lot I can say about Brian and Julie (Jules- she really is a Jewel and a "sparkly one to me !) I love Julie for so many reasons, which I intend to share through this posting.
Brian and Julie both are strong in character, and hold the line of Integrity! That in and of itself is worth Honoring and sharing with the world! It is worth catching!

They value their friendships, and have spent years putting effort into them and won't turn their backs on them!! So, if you are friends, with them you can count on that! They are not into pretending, it seems to be a rare trait, and many could learn from them! They are genuine, and sincere and we really value their friendship and love this about them! They are Honest!! Honesty builds trust and without trust, You All Know, there is NOTHING! It is like building a house of cards! Trust is the foundation in every relationship! I believe once lost, it can take years, maybe even a lifetime, and sometimes it is never gained back. It is a unbelievable to me, how much destruction can be caused by those who value personal gain, money, status, power, position etc. ( like that will last!) more than they value trust. Everyone gets stung in their life at one point or another by those who can't be trusted. What would the world be like if everyone could be trusted, WOW! It is a choice. Trust is a Biggy and We thank God for friends like Brian and Julie that we can trust. Trustworthiness is Honorable! They are truthful and you can count on them telling the truth! They know you "reap what you sow", and "get what you give," They are givers and are a blessing to us and those that enter their lives!!!

I love their discipline and willingness to seek their truth from the Bible. Brian is an early morning person and every morning he reads his bible first thing! I love the way God works in the lives of those that love and seek him. Julie has recently shared some amazing things lately, that God is showing her, I am soooo excited about this because of her desire to learn the truth! I hope those of you who know her will ask her about this. They have a lot of friends, because they are trustworthy, honest, humble, and incredibly hospitable! There is no question they are "true friends" because they show it by their actions. All of you readers that have been to their house, know you feel right at home! They are tremendous servers, willing to help in any way. Brian is a great cook, and Julie is famous for her brownies!(we like to talk about food!) they both are very accommodating and make you feel welcome in their home, always! They are over comers and confront issues with the heart of doing the right thing! Definitely, Honorable! Julie is very orderly and organized, I surely can learn a lot from her! We have so many great times together as couples laughing and sharing our lives even though we are miles apart when we get together we don't want to leave!

We are so grateful for our great memories and continue to build and grow together. We have had our share of common struggles together, which has been a huge blessing for us because, those who suffer together, grow together!
So then, those who suffer according to God's will should entrust their souls to their faithful Creator and continue to do what is good. (1Peter 4:19)

They are both gracious and generous! We are thankful for the year they let our daughter finish her school year, to remain with her friends, and helped her prepare for "another family move"! This meant the world to us, in helping with the transition.
Thank you both again for your love and generosity!

Did I mention Julie was organized and orderly, and patient too; and is NOT technically challenged (like Me, Ha!), this really has been a true blessing to me as you might imagine. Again, I owe Julie a "GREAT BIG THANK YOU!" for all your help! When I got the idea to start my own blog, I knew what I wanted to do and she was excited and very encouraging, and a great big help along with John of course to make it happen and continue to be! If it wasn't for those two, this blog would definitely not be in existence.

Julie really is creative and loves taking pictures and don't take my word for it go to her blog, check it out you will love it! It is fun and creative!

I have gotten to know some of her family and just love them. I have read her brothers blog also. Once you have met them especially her parents, you then know why Julie is so special, and the values she has been brought up with is priceless! It is what has helped make her the beautiful person she is! Her mom even has a blog! We were talking together and she shared with me about her helping her mom getting her blog started, and how well she caught on! We laughed because it was her loving way of telling me I could do it too!!!

I know I have shared many things with you all, and hope that you get the chance to experience the love and joy of the friendship with Brian and Julie as we have!

Thanks for being true friends, that we can Honor, and Cherish, Respect, and Love! Thanks for having the strength in Character and listening to your consciences and not hardening your hearts, it makes it a lot easier to sleep, doesn't it! ( like Pharaoh's hard heart; what an amazing story!) We appreciate you both, and are looking forward to a blessed life together.

Live Life Inspired, Live Life Free!
Love, John and Melanie

2 comments:

jules said...

Ditto

James "Motor" Merritt said...

I couldn't agree more!

They don't come any better than Brian and Julie. One of the true blessings of our recent years was being able to get to know this wonderful couple. We miss you guys big time.

Hope life is sweet in your world!
All our aloha,
Kat & Motor