Friday, January 23, 2009

Great Big Thanks To All You Shining Stars!!!

Wow! This is going to be fun!!! John finally let me in to share with all of you! Yep, he had to think about it for a couple of days and remove all the"Sparkly-Shiny" objects, Ha! I have to confess, he did look great in the foil, especially the glitter on the eye brows, LOL!!! HE IS AMAZING! I am also technically challenged! I know all of you are suprised! Don't worry he showed me what to do, I just hope I remember! Another challenge! Now that I told you all my strengths with the help of my awesome Husband, "Did I say:HE IS AMAZING?!!" I will spare you the weaknesses I have! Now lets get to the real reason for this posting; And that my Family and Friends is all about YOU!

First, I have to share with all of you what it felt like to have a day that was just amazing because all of you! I want to THANK YOU ALL, for the postings, voice mails, phone calls, cards and text messages!! You are all SHINING STARS in my life, and you light up my world!! I hope by God's grace you will feel the thankfulness in my heart to each of you for the genuine friendship and love you display, not just to me but I know to everyone that is in your lives, and crosses your paths, because Genuine people just do that, you all have touched my life in a Genuine way! I know you are all "True Friends" (if John ever lets me back in here that could be a very special topic, that I would love to share my experiences through many years and friends on this planet!). You are all "True Friends", not because you tell me but because you show me!!! You need say nothing, when there is Truth in your actions!

The most important thing I wanted to share with all of you was the Love I felt from each of you. This is the Best thing of all! I am so thankful that God chose all of you to reveal his Amazing Presence in my life!

"Whoever does not love does not know God, because GOD IS LOVE" (1 John 4:8)! and "There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love." (1 John 4:18).

Be Strong and Courageous, Do Not Fear(Joshua 1:9) There are two places to operate from, "out of fear" where everything and everyone controls you or "out of love" when someone like me will feel Gods presence because of the love! Thank you for choosing Love! I Choose Love! Loose anything that is not of Love!

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."!!!

So, I thank all of you for Being YOU, and I thank GOD for creating you individually and uniqiuely, showing himself to me through you! Wow how Blessed I AM! Keep being true to yourselves, and being your true selves and I know the world will be blessed by all of you! Thank You for honoring me on a day that wouldn't have "Shined and Sparkled" without YOU ALL! Thank You, you have all touched my heart with your humor, love, and kindness!

Keep on Shining and being the light of the world for all to see God's Love!You are Amazing!!!
God Bless, and I pray I will give back more than I receive, to you all.
I Love You All! Live Life Inspired! Live Life Free!

Love,
Melanie


P.S. I know there were some other Birthdays recently that I would love to honor those: My Aunt Pat, Julie Rodman, Laurie Rehbein, and Elsa Voss, I know I am forgetting some but let us know your birthdays, so we can Honor You! So if you would be so kind to send us your Birthdays! Happy, Happy Birthday to you all!

Here`s a link to John`s Blog so you can read the original of this posting and see the comments.

1 comment:

James "Motor" Merritt said...

Wow Mel!

You Rock!

Great look, great content, great couple.

The water and palm tree stirs my soul.

Beautiful... Like you!

Aloha,

Motor